8.22.2006

Don't you just wish you can pause time? -- Or press rewind? =.=

Now playing: Linger (Acoustic) - The Cranberries

Have you ever wished you could at least control time once or just for some certain situations? Get a chance to pause it or something? Just now... I do.

Actually... I've just seen the movie CLICK which stars Adam Sandler the other day. No it has nothing to do with me hating some things in life. Just with some situations. Like on some occasions when I said somethings bad, did some things wrong, or made bad choices.

Funny thing though, the remote control in CLICK can only show you things from your memory and not change them. It can fast forward you to your future but you have no control on the things happenning. Its not a time machine. You'll just later regret things you've done or said after seeing them in play-back. And just like that... it'll just hit you hard that you can't do anything after pressing that 'play-back' button.

If I had a chance to go back from that time... I would change some things. Like saying 'hello =]'. But I can't.

I'm sorry. I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment