3.25.2005

Silence -- Very uneasy

When you come to this state... Are you sane?

Uneasy. A feeling I usually get when I'm not in the mood to communicate. Well, to me that is. I wonder if its the same to others.

It was just one of those days that you think everything started out so well. You feel refreshed the minute you wake up. You feel the urge to do anything and everything for the day. But then again, something just comes in which alters all moods that have been preset for the entire day.

Silence. A moment of silence. Despite the noise around you, you stand aloof in the middle of everything. And you were convinced that the day will turn out great. Reality strikes hard and straight to the point. Right in between your eyes.

I guess I'm just not that fit to take everything in that fast. So many things, situations, instances, emotions, events, etc. You'd just break down.

I'm just alone. I guess. Maybe that's why.

Silence... solitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment