5.22.2005

About people -- Narcissists and the like (and another blog quiz)

I've never seen someone so inlove with herself. And I kinda find it cute, funny and a bit too much at some point.

I just moved in to a friends boarding house. Yey! I'm not homeless anymore! And there I met this girl who's such a sight to see. She loves taking pictures of herself, whispering *but we can hear her whisper* "I'm so beautiful... I'm so cute..." and FYI, she is! XD

I know I've had friends whom without any hesitation say and claim that they're one heck of a looker. In which they mean they're soooo dang hot!!! (cough! >_< reality check... they're not! XD) Anyway... nothing beats this last one that I met. Well she's cute and all that crap, but seeing her and hearing her admire herself didn't sound like some people that I know... well... she did sound full of herself but no one seemed to mind that much. ;p maybe because she is what she is. Just from my point of view. Seeing someone like her admire herself in such a way kinda relieved me some stress... entertaining. XD



What is my seduction style?

Beats me... o_O but here's the result:





Your Seduction Style: The Natural





You don't really try to seduce people... it just seems to happen.
Fun loving and free spirited, you bring out the inner child in people.
You are spontaneous, sincere, and unpretentious - a hard combo to find!
People drop their guard around you, and find themselves falling fast.



I really don't know about this... XD

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy taking pics of myself. But I don't tell myself that I'm beautiful and pretty and stuff out loud. O_o That's kinda freaky. XD

    ReplyDelete