4.12.2006

Another good week? -- Wash, Rinse, Repeat... And another blog quiz

Now playing: Kokomo - The Beachboys

What have I been up to? Well... the title basically says what's I've been doing. Routinary? No comment.

I think I need to lay back a while... =.=;;

Well, the past weeks, or should I say the past month, as all the other months have always been, have been relatively slow. There seems to be nothing much to do these days. Just the usual chores, office work, do's and don'ts. You'd be amazed how similar each day in my life is.

How ever, there are those times when I sit back, do nothing, stare at nothing, and think of nothing... absolute bliss? For a fraction of a second, I'd have to say yes. I kinda find it priceless just do nothing since I've been doing a lot already. Its sooooooo tiring.... =.=

Some other things I so include the following:

1. Cooking, yesh, I'm cooking again.
2. Staying up to play an online game only to fall asleep after 30 minutes. Kinda stupid ain't it?
3. Taking care of my kid. Priceless. XD
4. Trying to finish that Tommy Emanuel acoustic cover of Bon Jovi's Livin' on a Prayer
5. Browsing on other people's blogs. Here's a good find An ode to Nice Guys from Anna Francesca Go. I wonder if that's her real name.
6. Scoop out oldies. Uhmmm... lemme rephraise that, old songs. And...
7. Trippin' on blog quizes. Here's one:

A well deserved description of my weapon of choice...


Staff
You preferred a weapon with 16% power over speed and 45% range over melee.
You use a Staff. Length is up to you-- perhaps you use a quarterstaff, a Jo, or a pair of Escrima, but you favor the intense speed and impressive versatility of a simple wooden stick. Effective staff fighters are effective at fighting many opponents at once, even ones armed with swords. Your opponents will rue the day they underestimated the potency of your weapon.



My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 1% on power
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 59% on range
Link: The What's Your Signature Weapon Test written by inurashii on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

Other than this... it's wash, rinse and repeat.

Well... I guess that's all it. I'ma go back to No.2 for now. Let's hope I get to update a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment