2.06.2006

Open thoughts -- Missing the girl staring at the moon

Now Playing: I Miss You (Acoustic) - Incubus

I'm just wondering... What next?

Its been days since I messed up my last talk with this girl whom I've grown to like. Actually, 'grown to like' is an understatement. Right now, she's very special to me. But just because I was stupid enough to say something I shouldn't have, it resulted to her actually avoiding contact with me.

How long has it been? 2? 3? 4 days since we last talked? I just hope we can talk. Just for once, or one last time.

And if I could get the chance to talk to you, I guess the only thing I can say is sorry.

I'm sorry that I said that.
I'm sorry that it hurt you.
I'm sorry I was careless.
I'm sorry I was tactless.
I'm sorry I wasn't thinking.
I'm sorry I tried to justify my reasons.
I'm sorry that it hurt you even more.
I'm sorry I tried to talk to you.
I'm sorry I kept on trying to talk to you.
I'm sorry I fell.
I'm sorry I loved you.
I'm sorry that I still do.
I miss you...

I'm just hoping. Just hoping on hope. Is it okay to ask? Will we ever talk again?

I Miss You
Incubus


To see you when I wake up,
Is a gift I didn't think could be real.
To know that you feel the same as I do,
Is a three-fold Utopian dream.

You do something to me,
That I can't explain.
So would I be out of line?
If I said "I miss you"?


I see your picture,
I smell your skin on the empty pillow
Next to mine.
You have only been gone ten days,
But already I'm wasting away.

I know I'll see you again,
Whether far or soon.
But I need you to know,
That I care and I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment