3.31.2007

An eerie feeling on a weekend -- Stumped (Yes i know my previous post sucked)

Now Playing: (none)

Okay, so my first post for the year sucked. It was in tagalog and a lot of people commented that it sucked more in tagalog than it did before. So... let it be the last tagalog post I make on this blog. =.=

Well, the reason why I'm posting an entry today is because I'm having this weird, eerie feeling. Honestly, I have no idea what the heck this is. =.=

It all started this morning when I woke up. Usually it would be just get up, get something to munch on, take a bath, dress up for work, watch a few shows on the old tube, and head out for work (sometimes I take an early lunch before taking the trip to work). Then when I got to work, I didn't feel like I should work. Well, it had nothing to do with what's in store for the day. Just that stumped feeling where you didn't want to do anything.

Still, as usual, the usual work, on a usual weekend, on a usual shift, on a usual day. Did some in-game events, checked on some mails, did some forum moderation, and the reset were game observations (to some this kind of work is just play, but for us, its work like every other work. minus the stress ofcourse). Well, just the usual things. But it didn't feel right. It felt like something's missing.

Later that day, I browsed on my old friendster account and checked on some old friends. And then it hit me... What the heck am I doing?

But honestly, I have no idea. =.=

This too shall pass. I'm just stumped. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. feel bored? maybe you're just nostalgic. i know what you need:
    1. take a one week off. (i know you wanna XD)
    2. play eve and guildwars the whole one week.
    3. see your old friends, you know who im talking about..^^

    and..
    you just need a date with that 'old friend' working in the sushi house near net one..
    nyak! nyak! nyak! XD

    ¬.¬ uhh.. i take the last one back!!

    we need a new house. I think the ambiance in the house is not good for you. XP

    ReplyDelete