2.02.2005

Adobo or Karekare? -- When you think twice

More options, more problems. This is what happens when you don't act like yourself.

I've never had conversations that lasted for days. In this case, it lasted for a few weeks. I talked to a lot of people and heard a lot of things. It included the analogy above. Funny, I never saw it that way. It might not make sense but if you ask me. It gave me a clear view on how to think straight. Well, how to think straight again, at the least.

Okay, so the past few days were so damn long, tiring, and slow. maybe that's the reason I felt low at some point. Low, in a sense that I want to take time off from everything. Time to think back and review what I've been doing for the past year. I know I should've done this before this year started. But it was just now that it hit me. Am I doing things because I really want to do them?

Someone told me, "everyone has their 'off days', this is just your time." At first I didn't know what he meant, but after I talked to another friend. I understood what 'off day' meant. Its not because you don't want to do something, its because you want to play safe. Which is not a good thing to do.

I am aware that I always give way for other people instead of giving way for myself. I know its good but its still bad for my part because I take away my own chance to be satisfied. In this case they say I suck at it. That's why I get into deep thoughts all too sudden. I should atleast give myself a chance to have what's should be mine.

Okay drop that topic. New topic, adobo or karekare? I know this sounds funny but it actually makes sense. Example, you like to eat adobo and you eat it everyday. But then you get fed up and tired of eathing the same thing all the time. You then find another thing on the menu. You tried it and got satisfied. Then you tried to get back to eating adobo. After eating karekare, you didn't get tired eating adobo anymore. Now why do you think this is so? Because you had a change of taste. Rather, you had something that brought back the taste of something you almost got tired of.

To cut the story short, you need to add spice to your life to make it more worth spending. In this case you had to chose between two things. But its not always that easy. What if there's something inside you that just won't let you decide?

Its hard to have options. Adobo anyone? Karekare? o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment