2.07.2005

Tell the truth -- Face the consequences

You'll either make it better or make it worse.

When you're asked a simple question, you sometimes give a complex answer. Sometimes you even lead them to falcity. Most of the times you resort to silence, and not telling.

We know that telling the truth will do good. We know that it will help benefit a cause. But sometimes the truth just isn't the right thing to say. The truth hurts those we care for. When we least expect it to hurt them. The more it hurts them. And the more we realize that we shouldn't have said anything. We shouldn't have said the truth.

The reason I'm bringing this up is because it troubles me to have said the truth. It troubles me to know that I've made another stupid mistake in my already stirred up fish tank. And knowing that I did the unthinkable, I think I'm in for a lot of bubbles along my murky watered aquarium.

Truth? Is it really good to tell the truth?

This is where it all begins. You told the truth. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment